Why join us?
We strongly believe that all children deserve the best possible educational opportunities and we are keen to work with other schools that share this belief. We are confident that by building partnerships with like-minded schools that continually seek improvement , we can embrace change, promote continuous learning and establish a Trust that benefits all of its members. ASAT schools will share resources, best practice and expertise to ensure all staff and pupils flourish. The freedoms offered through academisation and the autonomy it gives will enable us to do this.
Freeing educationalists to focus on school improvement
As the Trust grows, we intend that all schools within the Trust will access high quality support in a range of educational and ‘back office’ support. This will ensure support appropriate to the needs of each individual school and allowing the Trust to access best value for its schools and strive for efficiencies. Most importantly, having a strong support network will allow school leaders to focus on the areas that matter most, school improvement.
Our Trust will provide:
• Headteacher performance management
• Strong financial systems and processes, and robust financial management
• Governance development and support
• Pastoral support including admissions, child protection and attendance
• Trust network and ICT support
• Standardised reporting
• Core Trust policy documents
• Academy Conversion support
• Access to SCITT recruitment, training and support through the Prince Bishop Teaching School Alliance
The Trust currently has a strong leadership team, experienced yet driven to continually improve and grow. Working in partnership with others, we aim to develop school self-sufficiency, not solely depending on external school improvement support and advice.
• We will provide support for schools built upon a clear understanding
of effective school improvement strategies.
• To share examples of good practice across the Trust to the mutual benefit of all schools.
• To work with leaders across the Trust to establish clear and effective systems and policies to support best practice whilst allowing for each school to continue to work in their own way.
• As the Trust grows, we will provide internal professional development opportunities for staff through high quality; leadership development, CPD and internal opportunities.