An Introduction to All Saints’ Academies Trust
Our shared values and vision underpin the success of All Saints’ Academies Trust (ASAT); supporting our sharp focus on maintaining an environment where schools collaborate to be the very best they can be and equipping all members with the skills, attitude, creativity and motivation to be happy, successful lifelong learners and respectful global citizens.
We aim to:
- Deliver a broad and balanced curriculum to support every child
- Be the provider of choice in our catchment areas.
- Be a long term sustainable Trust.
- Grow to a size that delivers and sustains high quality local and central resources that meet needs and adds value.
- Build a family of schools that are all excellent in their own unique way.
We are committed to growing the Trust, enabling schools that join us to flourish with a high degree of autonomy whilst creating opportunities to build a stronger alliance through giving and receiving challenge and support.
Led by the Executive Principal Jayn Gray, supported by experienced Directors and a strong, high performing senior leadership team, ASAT has the knowledge, skills and commitment to deliver a collaborative environment where all its schools achieve more by working together.